EDC hosted the following events and activities during GEW in the Oromia region. In total, of 5 events were held throughout the week attracting 186 participants.
· Stakeholder Engagement Event: EDC has hosted the stakeholder engagement panel discussion titled ‘Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Oromia Region. The main objective of this panel was to create awareness of all the concerned bodies on the status of the Entrepreneurship and in Oromia region.
· BDS Client Forum: EDC hosted a client forum for existing and new clients. The main objective of this forum was to provide an opportunity for the clients to share their experiences and best practices.
· Entrepreneurship Training Workshop: EDC hosted ETW training at Gelan and Sebeta City of the Oromia region.
· Youth entrepreneurship Training: EDC will co-host a Youth Entrepreneurship Training in collaboration with the Adama University Science and Technology University (ASTU).
· Group BDS Session:EDC hosted a group BDS training session on business plan preparation for startup and existing entrepreneurs.