EDC values developing partnerships of mutual interest. Over the years, EDC has established various partnerships with public and private entities, UN agencies, and donor organizations that have a similar mission and vision as EDC: to drive the facilitation and the realization of the entrepreneurship development goals of the country.
Our partnerships are based on the following principles:
· Mutual respect and benefits, promote dialogue and foster synergy, selflessness and maximization of resources
· Transparency, accountability, integrity, good corporate governance, open communication and dialogue between EDC and the partner organizations using identified
persons as contact points
· Proactive attitude & committed participation
· Willingness to work together to resolve differences in opinion and conflict in a manner consistent with the common values and ethics
Some of the organizations that EDC has entered into a partnership agreement with include (listed in alphabetical order):
· Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association
· Boston Partners, PLC
· Center for Accelerated Women’s Economic Empowerment (CAWEE)
· Enat Bank
· Government of Canada
· Microsoft East Africa
· Office of the First Lady of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
· R&D Business Development Support Center
· RENEW Strategies
· United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
· Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme (WEDP)
The composition of EDCs partnerships with the above organizations range from capacity building and training, media and awareness creation activities, financial schemes for entrepreneurs, as well as technical support in the form of business development services.
If your organization is interested in exploring partnership opportunities with EDC, please contact Hanna Felleke at firstname.lastname@example.org.